Kristi here, welcome to my online Community For Women to learn the Art of Self Love and gain the confidence to feel good about themselves and strive for their dreams and goals.
I’m a Wife, Mumma, Day Care Mumma, Blogger, Influencer, Women’s Advocate and Animal & Maxi Dress lover.
I’m sharing my journey to inspire other women that self love leads to a life of success and abundance…
What’s on my mind lately…
- EMBODY MORE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE.
Embody more peace in your life. So this is something we all want and need in our life right? But sometimes it can be a hard task to know how we achieve this. And so the key is we have to look deep inside at what is causing us to feel unsettled and anxious. Then we have to work to unravel it. Try my free guide to changing your mindset and achieving your goals and dreams. Click the link to grab your free copy. https://view.flodesk.com/emails/5db90f136a0d9f00262fd646
And because when we are not aligned with allowing ourselves to feel peace. We cannot perform at our full potential. So this means we have to recognize ways that will effectively bring us more peace and harmony. Let’s look at some important ways in which we can bring peace into our lives and add them into our daily routines
How to bring more peace into our life. Embody more peace into your life.
These important tips are essential to finding peace and harmony. Practice them everyday to live a more happier life.
- You need to learn to say no with what doesn’t align with you and your goals and visions. So follow your intuition and stay on path to achieving success in your life.
- Always be consistent in making time for rest and relaxation. Because this is so vital to decompressing and reconnecting with yourself. Releasing what on your mind to have a clear mindset.
- Surround yourself with positivity. And remove yourself form the negative energy that puts up road blocks to finding you peace and harmony. Because negativity can be so exhausting and leave you with low self esteem and confidence.
- Make it a priority to choose things that make you feel good. Because when we are constantly doing things that don’t make us feel good, we end up feeling unmotivated and in a rut.
- Focus you attention on the things that you can control. It’s best not to waste you energy on what is out of your control. And focus on improving what you can control.
- Be intentional. This means live your life with purpose and meaning in all that you do.
So I hope that these tips will give you empowerment and intention to consciously find more peace in your life. And I would love to hear how you choose to find more peace in your life. Read my recent post on setting boundaries and self love because it will give you more guidance and empowerment. http://www.kristimaree.com/setting-boundaries-and-self-love/
This is an amazing video from the amazing Tony Robbins. So I hope it inspires you to embody more peace in your life the way it did me.